MAIN COMMERCIAL RESULTS:
- 1995-1997: Opened more than 15 Direct Stores in Domestic Market for Blockbuster
- 1998-2000: Performed the most Profitable Area of Blockbuster Stores in the Domestic Market
- 2000-2001: Launched Advanced Retail/Franchising Project for Levi’s on European Basis. Proposed to Move to European Director.
- 2002-2007: Developed Murphy&Nye Domestic Network from 23 Stores to more than 110 in more than 25 Countries Worldwide
- 2007-2009: Opened more than 200 Franchised Stores Worldwide for Sixty Group (Portafolio of more than 5 Brands/Formats)
- 2010-2011: Brought Miss60 Shoes and Energie Apparel to India with 2 Distribution/Licensing Agreements. Opened more than 30 Doors
- 2010-2011: Introducing/Agreeing Sixty Brands Distribution to more than 10 New Emerging/Potential Markets (Turkey, Kazakhstan, Albania, Iran, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Angola, South Africa, etc…)
- 2012: Refixnet Opened 11 Franchised Stores in Russia, Belarus, Italy , Asia. Consulted one Luxury Brand for securing a Distribution Contract in Russia worth 3 Mio euro. Secured 2 Master Franchising agreements and 1 Distribution Agreement in Philippines.
- 2013 to-date: More than 320.000 euro wholesale Orders in Russia, secured 3 new Franchising in Russia and 2 Franchising Openings soon in Italy. Secured Distribution Agreement in Thailand for a Fashion Brand