LEADING CONSULTING & MANAGERIAL PROJECTS.
- 1997–1998: Managed the most Profitable and Higher Rated Area for Human Resources of Blockbuster Stores in the Domestic Market
- 1998–2000: Trainer of new District Managers, Launched “Train the Trainer” Store Management Coaching Program
- 2000-2001: Built Levi’s Domestic Version of “ Retail Customer Service” and “Retail Operations” Manuals, Implemented Advanced Retail Program on European Basis
- 2002-2007: Built Franchising&Retail Formats for Murphy&Nye, Structured/Employed Full Office + European Area Retail Team.
- 2007-2008: Launched Sixty Group Worldwide Franchising Formats and Development Program, Implemented through all Worldwide Branches
- 2009-2010: Introduced and Launched 3 new Formats including Accessories and MultiBrand
- 2011: Launched a Web-Driven Franchising Development Program in Russia and Ukraine. Consulting Leading Russian Distributor on Franchising Development. Building National/Regional Database of Retailers in Russia and Ukraine.
2011–2012: Consulting Leading Corporations from India, Pakistan, Thailand, Philippines to Scout, Import and Distribute Italian Brands in their Domestic Market.
- 2012: Consulting Trussardi on Entering in India, Advising Several Fashion Brands on how to Enter/Reposition in Russia. Selecting and Scouting Accounts in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus. Consulting Majour Leading Asian Groups on Development, Planning and Scouting International Brands
2012-2013: Consulting Leading Regional Groups from Russia, Ukraine, Balarus to Scout, Franchise and wholesale Italian Brands in their Domestic Market.
- 2013: Segmenting and Assessing Shoes and Bags Market in Russia and Ukraine, assisting leading Distributor and Brands to scout new Accounts.